'Hot Knits for Cool Kids'

I handknit a wide range of modern styles for kids - novelty hats, shrugs, poncho's, vests and more.
I knit to order - browse my photos for ideas, or come up with your own individual design - any size, colour or style!


Contact me at
kaihinaucrafts@hotmail.co.nz

Hats from $15.00
Shrugs, poncho's and vests from $25.00

Postage - $3.50 North Island, $5.00 South Island.
Orders may be combined for postage, and postage is FREE for orders over $100.00

Delivery in N.Z within 14 days.


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More 'Hot Knits for Cool Kids'

Am thrilled with the response to my kids knitwear! The hats in particular are selling really well.
Mums have been telling me that unique hats are more likely to be worn and less likely to end up in the lost property at kindy or school.
Here are latest designs...

Baby Button-Flap Jacket $30

Swing Top $30

 
'Phoenix' Hat $15
Choose your own team colours!


Boy's 'Chunky' Vest $30

Boys 'Stripes' Vest $30

Become a 'follower' of my blog, and be updated with each new post. You can then add comments and let me know what you think!
To do this, you need a Google account - free and easy to set up.


Thanks to those of you who have already ordered from me, or 'shared' this link on your Facebook page - I appreciate you!

Well, I'm off to sort out our chicken coop now - our quadruplets, born 9th Feb arrive tomorrow!
Will introduce you to Nuglet, Beatrice, Dot and Molly in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment