'Hot Knits for Cool Kids'

I handknit a wide range of modern styles for kids - novelty hats, shrugs, poncho's, vests and more.
I knit to order - browse my photos for ideas, or come up with your own individual design - any size, colour or style!


Contact me at
kaihinaucrafts@hotmail.co.nz

Hats from $15.00
Shrugs, poncho's and vests from $25.00

Postage - $3.50 North Island, $5.00 South Island.
Orders may be combined for postage, and postage is FREE for orders over $100.00

Delivery in N.Z within 14 days.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

A blog at last!
Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be posting photos of my handknits for you to check out.
Would love your comments!
Today I planted 24 lettuce seeds and 24 broccoli seeds in my greenhouse. I planted about 45 pea seeds into the garden. I am jumpstarting my spring veges. Cauli's and silverbeet are running rampant!

No comments:

Post a Comment